Kingsman Engineering is the leading supplier of High Alumina Refractory Castable Cement Maxheat K (1600 degrees) in Nairobi Kenya.
Maxheat K is in our leading line of refractory materials. It has 56%- 60% alumina content (Al2O3 ) which makes it suitable for use in high temperature applications.
The thermodynamic and chemical composition of this cement gives it the following features:
- Low mixing-water requirement
- High product consistency
- High cold and sintered strength
- Very tight specifications of setting times
- Stable hydrating capacity.
- High refractoriness, high-temperature service performance
Maxheat K cement is usually applied in the following areas:
- Blast furnace and other Industrial furnaces
- Pizza ovens and barbecues
- Fire places
- Industrial floors and other applications.