CIMENT FONDU® is a calcium aluminate-based hydraulic binder and contains calcium silicates, as opposed to Portland Cements. Its has the properties of high early strength and good refractoriness.
Fondu Cement Properties
- High temperature resistance (up to 1000°C)
- Has 3 to 30 minutes setting
- Corrosion Resistance (pH ≥ 4)
- Suitable in very temperatures (-10°C)
- Quick activity resumption (activities can be resumed after 6 hours
Fondu Cement Applications
Fondu cement in Kenya is applied in various places such as incinerator walls, fences, barbecues fire drill areas, sewage and wastewater systems, seaside projects, ovens, industrial floors, agricultural buildings, lintels, sealing hinges etc.