40% Alumina Fire Bricks which have service temperature of 1300°C.
The standard dimensions of these bricks are 230mm by 115mm by 75mm.
- Low thermal conductivity
- Excellent acid and base slagging resistance
- High refractoriness
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Good spalling resistance and wear resistance.
- Good corrosion resistance.
- High-temperature creep rate is quite low.
- Good volume stability at high temperature.
- Low bulk density, low thermal conductivity, good thermal insulation performance.