Kingsman Engineering stocks square rope gaskets in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. The ropes are used in high temperature applications and industrial uses depending on the customers’ needs. There are various materials that are used to make square rope gaskets and our main products use asbestos, ceramic fiber or fiberglass.
- Has a square cross section
- Suitable For Temperature Upto 600`C
- Asbestos Rope is available in Size: 6mm to 50mm
- Acid/alkali resistance; suitable for all solvents
Applications of Square Rope Gaskets
The following are some of the main applications of square rope gaskets in Kenya:
- Thermal Insulation of Pipelines
- Coke oven doors
- Between firebricks and steel flame-work in a steel plant
- Industrial Ovens
Contact Kingsman Engineering today, via +254 720847049 or firstname.lastname@example.org for price offers and other thermal insulation products and services.